If you ever forgot a WiFi password, but your phone is still able to connect to the network, this app can help.
It allows you to see which networks are saved on your device, and what their specific details are.
• Copy passwords to the clipboard.
• Search through all the network's details to find the one you're exactly looking for.
• Sort all networks in various ways.
• Read through a detailed list of all the features of the app.
Also, a little Material Design never hurt anyone ;)
Note: This app requires Root Access to function. There is no other way to retrieve the system-stored WiFi networks.
• SuperUser: Not needed, but good practice to add.
• Location: Needed to sort networks on range.
• Wifi Connection: Also needed to sort networks on range.
[Root] WiFi Password Recovery is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-11-25. The program can be installed on Android.
[Root] WiFi Password Recovery (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.